Ricardo Martinelli was not a conventional president. He broke all molds: he was not known for his discretion; His body language left no room for doubt and he considered diplomacy a waste of ...
New York Times Investigation
Mexican government spied on journalists and political opponents with ‘Pegasus’, just like Martinelli’s government
An investigation by The New York Times revealed that at least 3 Mexican Federal Agencies have targeted journalists, human right activists and political opponents using Pegasus, an Israeli ...
Temer accused of heading "a criminal organization"
Brazilian President Michel Temer is "the head of the most dangerous criminal organization in the country," said prominent businessman Joesley Batista in an extensive interview published Saturday ...
- 01 Asamblea aprueba citar a Jorge Luis Quijano, administrador de la Autoridad del Canal de Panamá
- 02 IMA gastará $5 millones para subsidiar 235 mil jamones para fiestas navideñas
- 03 Inaugura encuentro de ministros de Seguridad de Centroamérica
- 04 Magistrada Ángela Russo será la ponente en querella contra Zulay Rodríguez
- 05 Productores de carne bovina y autoridades logran primeros acuerdos
RECURSOS NATURALES Recobra vida plan de manejo del humedal bahía de Panamá Ohigginis Arcia Jaramillo